Friday, March 20, 2015

Last Day of Spring Break

So, we have had a bunch of illnesses over the past two weeks. Our spring break has included many doctor and pharmacy visits...yay...not. Got a chance to do some card making today and was able to use my new Stand-Up Card die from The Stamps of Life (Who else?)! I used my strawberry set, basket die my son bought for me, the camera and film strip sets, and the coffee set. My craft room was a total disaster, but it's nice and tidy now. I also received my new Card Club Kit for March yesterday. It was SO nice. A completely different color scheme than what I am used to. But, it is perfect for making cards for males and just an all around neat set. I'll post more on it later. So, here are a few more cards I wanted to share.
The first one is a center-cut Step-up card I made for my sis-in-law Marcia from THE state of Ohio. hehe
Here is the closed and opened berry cards.

Bubba even made a berry card for a nice lady at church who sent him a get well card.

This one was a fast card using my camera dies. I am in love with the filmstrip!



And who doesn't love lattes! I've been enjoying Stephanie's patterned paper. This card was no exception. Even added some Queen & Co. diamond shaped bling. Oh yeah...mommy likey!


Hope you liked the new cards. We had a great experience at church Wednesday night that I will have to write about later. We got to participate in the Jewish Passover Seder. It was beautiful and full of symbolism....and horseradish and a few runny noses!

No comments:

Post a Comment